Childrens System of Care
PerformCare is the single point of entry for all children, youth, and young adults entering the New Jersey Children’s System of Care. We follow a service delivery model that is built upon a strong foundation of core values and guiding principles.
Individualized and Community Based
Culturally and Linguistically Competent
· All children who need services should receive the same accessibility to services.
· Availability and access to a broad, flexible array of community-based services and support for children,
and their families and caregivers, to address their emotional, social, educational and physical needs, should be ensured.
· Services should be individualized in accordance with the unique needs of each child and family
· Services should be guided by a strength-based , wraparound service planning process and a service
plan that is developed in true partnership with the child an family
· Services should be delivered in the least restrictive settings that are clinically appropriate.
· Treatment outcomes for children and families should be quantifiable.