Childrens System of Care
Values and Principles
PerformCare is the single point of entry for all children, youth, and young adults entering the New Jersey Children’s System of Care. We follow a service delivery model that is built upon a strong foundation of core values and guiding principles.
Individualized and Community Based
Culturally and Linguistically Competent
· All children who need services should receive the same accessibility to services.
· Availability and access to a broad, flexible array of community-based services and support for children,
and their families and caregivers, to address their emotional, social, educational and physical needs, should be ensured.
· Services should be individualized in accordance with the unique needs of each child and family
· Services should be guided by a strength-based , wraparound service planning process and a service
plan that is developed in true partnership with the child an family
· Services should be delivered in the least restrictive settings that are clinically appropriate.
· Treatment outcomes for children and families should be quantifiable.