About the Camden County Children's Inter Agency Coordinating Council (CIACC)
- County planning body that foster cross-system service planning for youth with behavioral and emotional health needs, substance use, and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Provides a multidisciplinary forum to develop and maintain a responsive, accessible, and integrated System of Care for youth and their families
- Serves in an advisory capacity to both county government and DCF in planning for services for youth.
- Identifies needs and address barriers to effective service delivery and make appropriate recommendations on programs and policies
- Participates in ongoing DCF quality assurance processes
- Membership includes local system partners, community based organizations, schools, county planning entities, state representatives, and families