This website was created by the partners of the Children's Inter-Agency Coordinating Council of Camden County. It was created as a tool for school personnel to aid parents and guardians to access the emotional and behavioral services currently available for the children in Camden County.
Members of the Educational Partnership include:
Representatives of the Camden County Children's System of Care who are contracted by the State of NJ to coordinate and facilitate Childrens Mental Health services,
Division of Childrens Permanancy and Protection (formerly DYFS) ,
Representatives of the Camden County School System
McKinney-Vento Homeless Prevention representatives
all efforts are coordinated by CPAC (Community Planning & Advocacy Council).
Our objective is to assist Parents, Teachers, and Counselors understand the current mental health services and how to access them.
Our Children's System of Care is expanding at this time, and much of this website's content may change over the next few months. We will strive to keep this up to date to make it relevant and an important tool in your work, educating the Children of Camden County.
1. Calls can be made 24/7
2. Parent can make the call with assistance from school personnel or on their own.
3. Call and any services received are voluntary and no cost.
4. When call is made to Performcare, the first interviewer will gather demographic information.
5. After this piece of the interview, the parent will be transferred to a Clinician, who will ask several questions about the childs current and recent past, emotional and behavioral challenges.
6. PARENT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR, AND EXTREMELY HONEST ABOUT THEIR CHILDS BEHAVIORS!!!
7. If Parent is requesting Childrens Mobile response, child must be at location requested. Mobile Response will respond to situations at home or school, as long as parent is present.
8. NO CHARGE FOR SERVICES.