Next forum: May 21 2020
1. Calls can be made 24/7
2. Parent can make the call with assistance from school personnel or on their own.
3. Call and any services received are voluntary and no cost.
4. When call is made to Performcare, the first interviewer will gather demographic information.
5. After this piece of the interview, the parent will be transferred to a Clinician, who will ask several questions about the childs current and recent past, emotional and behavioral challenges.
6. PARENT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR, AND EXTREMELY HONEST ABOUT THEIR CHILDS BEHAVIORS!!!
7. If Parent is requesting Childrens Mobile response, child must be at location requested. Mobile Response will respond to situations at home or school, as long as parent is present.
8. NO CHARGE FOR SERVICES.